Lovers & Friends | Usher ft. Lil Jon, Ludacris | Download Link
This sums up every single feeling I have.
If you hate your life so much be proactive and change it. The most pathetic thing about you people is you have the power to do something and you don’t.
^ except when you feel like this, it’s like you’re stuck. It’s like no matter what you try to do, nothing helps. It’s to the point that you physically cannot change what is going on around you and you are stuck at the bottom watching everything else go by around you. So no, don’t say it’s pathetic until you really are at rock bottom, and you are exactly where this person is.
- Being unsure of how someone feels about you.
- Feeling like they are mad at you.
- Being misunderstood by people you care about.
- Being judged by people you care about.
- Feeling like you lost something that was never yours.
- Feeling like you’re doing too much.
- Thinking you aren’t doing enough.
- Not knowing if you should say something.
- Worried about what they’ll think if you do say it.
- Feeling like you care more than they do.
- Not feeling good enough .
Reason being, It’s because you changed. You changed a lot. You were not like this before. The people who you’re around all the time changed the way you act and changed the way you think. Believe it or not, I’m not the only one who thinks this. I like the old you & I miss the old you.
I’m getting used to being left out now. So keep doing what you’re doing and exclude me.